PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Wear a face mask in the location at all times. Please bring a personal mask with you as we will have a limited quantity of disposable masks available in location. To remain mindful of the environment; we are kindly asking clients to bring a reusable mask from home, in order to limit the amount of waste from disposable masks used. For haircut clients; we suggest bringing two reusable masks with you for comfort, as some hair clippings may fall into your mask during the service. Having a fresh mask to change into at the end of the service may be preferable for you!
2. Arrive in clean clothing, with only your personal device and form of payment.
3. Arrive no more than five minutes before your booked appointment, as designated waiting areas will no longer be available. You will be asked to wait outside until your service provider is ready to serve you.
4. Attend appointments alone. Friends, family members, children and/or pets will be asked to stay at home.
5. Accept the terms and conditions explained to you when booking your appointment
6. Haircut clients will be asked to arrive with clean, dry hair without any styling product(s) applied.
7. Barbershop clients will be asked to pay in advance at the front door and will be asked to leave via the Barbershop exit.
8. Bathroom use will be discouraged.
ARRIVING AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. You will be asked to confirm if you are feeling well – no fever, cough, or difficulty breathing.
2. Please disinfect your hands upon arrival, using sanitation stations provided. It is advised to wash hands with clean water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
3. Outside food and/or drinks will not be permitted in the salon. Serving beverages of any kind, magazines, and complimentary charging stations will be temporarily unavailable.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Haircut clients will be provided with a protective disposable layer, disposable neck strip, and sanitized towel.
2. Colour clients will be given a disposable neck strip and sanitized towel.
3. Haircut clients may leave with wet hair, styled with product or put up, as preferred.
4. At the washbasin, the team member performing the shampoo service will wear a plexi-face shield provided, for additional protection.
5. Clients will be asked to remain seated and will be directed by a salon team member for movement through out the salon.
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
1. Please prepare to pay for service(s) and/or product(s) when guided to the front-desk one at a time or in the designated spot. A pin pad will be provided, and cashless payments will be both preferred and encouraged.
2. When tipping the stylists: please do so at the front desk through the debit/credit machine to limit interaction at the stations. All tips will be paid out to the stylists daily.
We have taken extra precautions and have put more rigorous cleaning measures in place to equip our team with additional sanitation procedures and protocols. All team members will receive supplementary health and sanitation training to prevent the spread of germs.
WE HAVE MANDATED THAT ALL TEAM MEMBERS:
Wear a mask at all times.
Wear a face shield at the washbasin when removing colour from client’s hair.
Wear a face shield during all face-to-face interactions with clients.
Wash their hands, before and after every appointment.
Clean and disinfect all tools with alcohol, before and after every appointment.
Clean and disinfect their chair and station, before and after every appointment.
Sanitize their hands throughout the service if they change tools or step away from their station at any ti
Stay home if they are sick and/or not feeling well.